Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New poll

I took the above photo at the local polling station on the day of the federal election last year. Go democracy!

Thanks for all seven of your votes in my previous poll. Oh wait, I voted twice somehow, so thanks to the other 5 of you. Unless there's really only 1 of you and you're just really enthusiastic. Anyhoo, it seems that you all shared my confidence that I would pass my exams. When I find out if I did I'll fling something up here.

In the mean time, I find myself at a sudden loss for what to write about. So to the right there is a new poll seeking your feedback on how I should focus my mind. Vote soon, vote often! That's how democracy works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't think of anything to write then surely you shouldn't? Of course there are certain tools of inspiration that you should always turn to when you need help - old Batman episodes... Leonard Cohen... Kris Kross.

PTR said...

Leonard Cohen is less likely to inspire me than to silence me forever with his crushing eloquence.

BAM! KAPOWIE!

Jump! Jump!