Saturday, September 13, 2008

Am I emo?

In a fit of boredom, I headed to quizilla.com and filled in an online quiz called "Are you a wanna be emo?". I was pretty sure beforehand that I was in fact not a wannabe emo, but hey - stranger things have happened at sea. (I did this quiz while on land.)

I was really hoping that the quiz wouldn't just come back with a yes or no answer. I really needed some more detailed feedback and guidance. So I carefully considered my answers to their equally thoughtful questions on fashion, colour preference, self-harm, poetry, eyeliner, age, and with my heart in my throat, I clicked the submit button.

My destiny was mere seconds away. Was I a wannabe emo? Maybe I was already an emo and didn't know it! I did like that song "Black Parade", but mostly because of the Queen-like guitar work - Queen don't seem very emo.

This is what came up:

U HATE emo!

result image

no point in talking to u. exept to say, FUCK U BITCH! U SUUUUUUCCK!!!! DUMBASS JOCK HOE!

So it seems I'm not emo at all. I can deal with that. But did they have to show me a picture of a pink sports car, just to rub it in? Now I feel so eighties.

Oh the humanity.

No comments: