Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Writers bloc

Strangely enough, now that I have all the time in the world I find myself unable to think of anything to write about. It seems the basic premise of this blog is that studying medicine involves jamming so much stuff into my brain that all the hitherto suppressed nonsense just oozes out into this suitable receptacle.

Here's a picture of the results of the last poll to preserve it for posterity, since I am too lazy to type it up.I was kind of surprised that 2 people voted who had never met me. Hello people! How did you even find this page? It was also interesting to me that most people had talked to me quite recently considering how few people I actually hold conversations with. (I don't really consider "hey!" a conversation.)

Finally, there's a new poll up to your right. Vote now and find inner peace.

No comments: