Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This


This is what I'm saying.  This is what I'm typing.  This is what I was typing.  This is what I typed.  This is what you're reading.  This is what you're thinking.   This is a blog post.  This is my blog.  This is a website.  This is the internet.  This is the screen of your computer.  This is the screen of my computer.  This is a sentence.  This is a collection of letters.  This is a space.  This is English.  This no es el Español.  This is my big idea.  This is not a game.  This is a symbolic reference to the object of the current context.  This is Spinal Tap.  This is the way it's got to be.  This is the end.

2 comments:

Pink Stethoscopes said...

I was going to say you'd lost it, but I like the Spinal Tap comment so you're OK.

PTR said...

Phew!

To be honest I feel like a big phony for including that. I think I am probably the only person in the world who hasn't seen it.