Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tomorrow is another day

Today was futile.  Today I:
  • drove 95 km and got there late,
  • contributed nothing to a report back on a PBL that I hadn't looked at yet,
  • started a new PBL that might have been interesting if I had bothered to turn on my brain,
  • was unable to hook up to a video conference about asthma, so it got junked,
  • ate a giant bowl of chips for lunch simply because they were called "Beer Battered Bad Boys" on the menu which I thought was funny enough to be worth sacrificing my arteries to,
  • was unable to hook up to another video conference about the end of year exams, so it got junked, then
  • drove 95 km home again.
Fortunately I was able to come home and resolve my own personal credit crisis by agreeing to give them all of my money.  They're nice like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTR,

PBL??? You were hanging out with Jamie Packer? No wonder you had a lunch that was battered - the Packer kiddies play for keeps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publishing_and_Broadcasting_Limited

(Sorry - I know I should be better at adding in links in hypertext)

PTR said...

Aaah, another common mixup! PBL is Problem Based Learning, a scheme whereby academics delegate all responsibility for education to the authors of wikipedia.

Don't feel bad that you haven't figured out comment links yet - neither have I, and I am so internet-savvy that I have my own blog!